Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Means Summertime!

Happy Memorial Day!

For most of us, today marks the beginning of summer. Though it is not officially summer yet, I'd say that judging by the overwhelming amount of white chinos, tan lines and bathing suit tops I've seen throughout the city it's pretty darn close.

I'm sitting on the roof right now basking in the mid-day sun with all the necessities.



This is my favorite time of year. Everything is just better. Friends are a little funnier, music is a little more meaningful, food is a little fresher and each day is a little longer than the last. I LOVE IT.

Another thing I love about the summer is the outfits. I wish I could live in shorts, tank tops and flip flops all year round. Warm summer nights where all you need are a sundress and sandals to compliment slightly redder face and shoulders are the best.

Currently I'm sporting one of my new Victoria's Secret bathing suits. I haven't taken it public yet, today is a trial run... I'll judge by the neighbors reaction.

Enjoy the Holiday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment