Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome to The Daily Garb!


Hi all,

I decided to start this blog after several inspiring hours surfing around the blogosphere. I am a hopeless fashionista who always seems to be missing something from her daily outfits. Whether it's mismatched patterns or lack of a much needed belt- people are often pointing out things to me that I have completely missed.

With the help of this blog I hope to better perfect my outfits by sharing them on the inter-web for all to see...and possibly yell at their computers "NO, DAILY GARB! JELLIE SANDALS ARE OUT!"

No, I'm not that bad. I hope.

Either way, a little fashion blog therapy never hurt anyone.



Getting started... hmm. Of course I am currently totally unprepared for this first post. To show you what I am wearing now will truly be starting from rock bottom. So here we go.





And yes, I wore this outside today. BAM!







0 comments:

Post a Comment